Job number: 34000355
- Doncaster Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.72 per hour
- + Free Parking, Cooking Facilities , Located on bus route
• Benefits - Free Parking, On Bus Route, refreshments and cooking facilities, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
• Job Title - Cleaner
• Salary - £8.72ph-£10ph
• Location - Doncaster
• Duration - Temp
• Hours - 4 on 4 off Days 6am-6pm
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful cleaner to work with an established service provider based in the heart of the Doncaster region where duties will include:
• Cleaning a mixture of office space and factory floor/canteen areas and toilet areas.
• Cleaning within a manufacturing environment
• Wash stations, soap dispenser, but no industrial cleaning
• Moving and handling, restocking areas such as paper towel/roller towel dispensers.
• Working alongside the Hygiene Supervisor who will provide the training required.
• General cleaning of corridors, WC, canteen and communal areas
• Working with health and safety of a manufacturing, cleaning colour code and to Covid requirements
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Have a working knowledge of the cleaners colour code
• Have worked in a cleaning position previously
• Be flexible with working hours
• Be comfortable working a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift rota
• Have worked with a range of cleaning equipment and chemicals
This role is of a temporary nature.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.