Monday to Friday 3.00pm - 6.00pm, Thrapston, £10.42ph, immediate start, possible permanent role after a successful temporary period
Due to team expansion, a local establishment has an exciting opportunity for an Evening Cleaner to join their Site Team. You will provide support to the cleaning supervisor:
- Ensuring all rooms meet cleaning standards, by hoovering, emptying bins, wiping down surfaces.
- Cleaning restroom areas, replenishing toilet roll, soap dispensers and hand towels
- Hoovering main corridors and entrance area
- Signing off completion paperwork
- Adhering to all H&S regulations
- Reporting any maintenance issues to Site Manager or Cleaning Supervisor
We would expect the successful Evening Cleaner to be able to demonstrate the ability to work well to standards and instruction, work in rotation and to time deadlines, and have an excellent eye for detail. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the company processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within cleaning, domestic or a housekeeping position.
You will be joining an establishment that originally open their doors nearly 70 years ago. Working directly with the Cleaning Supervisor, this role offers variety on a daily basis. The organisation delivery outstanding services and they are keen to recruit an evening cleaner who strives to offer the same.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.