Client Services Manager / Client Project...
Client Services Manager / Client Project Manager
Job number: 26080409
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £31,000 per annum
Job Title: Client Services Manager / Client Project Manager / B2B Key Accounts
Location: Haywards Heath
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5-hour week - Monday to Friday - 9AM - 5.30PM
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced gym membership programme, employee assistance programme, local discounts
We're delighted to be assisting our established client in their search for a Client Services Manager / Client Project Manager / B2B Key Accounts Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of the role would be working with existing B2B accounts and supporting the growth and development of the relationships with them.
The ideal candidate for this role will have Client Services experience in a Company that provide professional services in a B2B capacity. You will ideally have some Project Management experience and be able to prove your success in helping clients with the success of their growth and development projects.
* To establish and maintain a strong working partnership with the clients
* To manage all aspects of the relationship with the clients
* To resolve all client issues and concerns in conjunction within internal departments
* To identify and professionally present sound business solutions to meet client requirements
* To transform client requirements into clear and accurate internal briefings in order to define system enhancements
* To identify and recommend process improvements in line with client and customer requirements
* To maintain an in-depth knowledge of the business and associated products and systems
* To work with all internal departments and key suppliers in order to provide a comprehensive service to both the client and their end users
* To identify commercial opportunities to not only improve the service provided to the client, but to also open up new revenue streams
Skills and experience required:
* Proven experience of relationship management with external clients
* Project management experience including knowledge of the full project lifecycle
* Extremely well organised and able to manage own time and prioritise workload
* Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-motivation and enthusiasm to complete activities to a consistently high standard
* Excellent attention to detail
* A good level of computer literacy is essential with competency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word required
* Must be an analytical thinker and be able to create, present and decipher reports, figures, statistics and data
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.