CNC Laser Bystronic Programmer Setter...
CNC Laser Bystronic Programmer Setter Operator
Job number: 73008269
- Sheffield Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £25,000 to £26,000 per annum
- + +OT, 33 days hol, healthcare, free parking
CNC Laser Programmer Setter Operator
£25,000 - £26,000 including shift allowance depending on experience
Plus overtime paid at premium rates of x1.3 midweek, x1.5 Saturday, x2 Sunday
Rotating shifts - mornings, afternoons
Plus excellent benefits including 25 days holidays + stats, pension scheme, private healthcare and free car parking.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Laser Programmer Setter Operator to join a very successful, secure and growing business in the Sheffield area. They are a worldwide manufacturing company whom are very well established within their industry.
We are looking to recruit a competent and experienced CNC Laser Programmer Setter Operator looking for the next step in their career as a Team Leader or Shift Leader.
As a CNC Laser Programmer Setter Operator you will be working within a production cell that produces fabrication parts from sheet/plate. Working with job cards your daily duties will include:
* Competently set and operate the Bystronic laser for cutting a range of material /thicknesses ensuring quality of cut is clean and free from burrs whilst maintaining optimum cutting parameters
* Retrieve and load part-nest programs created by laser programmer for daily component requirements, adhering to manufacturing schedule.
* Ensure that raw materials are available in the set locations and loaded in the scheduled cutting order by grade and thickness.
* Unload by hand, count and reference laser cut components from nest. De-burr parts if necessary. Up date cutting schedule and highlight any shortages.
* Using measuring equipment including Vernier Caliper
* Maintaining stock of consumable parts
* Monitoring gas levels and usage
* Using ERP and Excel software to update and confirm manufacture
As CNC Laser Programmer Setter Operator you will be responsible for all of the above and in addition to this you will also;
* Organise shifts and overtime requirements
* Develop risk assessments within the area
* Manage any planned and reactive maintenance tasks
* Responsible for Health and Safety in the area
* Manage a small team of Operatives
If you would like to apply for this position please click apply below or call Isabell on 07712 389059.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an employment agency.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.