£35,000 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Bala
CNC Machinist required for manufacturing company in Bala.
• Reporting to the Workshop Manager, as a Multi-Skilled Engineer you'll be working as part of a team of engineers dedicated to producing the best quality high precision products.
• Responsible for the operation of various conventional and CNC Machine tools including manual and CNC lathes, CNC milling machines and inspection equipment.
• Working with a variety of materials, primarily with stainless steel producing vacuum components and fabrications.
• Required to work on your own initiative in the absence of the workshop Manager.
The successfully appointed CNC Machinist will have the following skills and abilities:
• Proven experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer / CNC Machinist, with a time served recognised apprenticeship.
• Mazatrol & Fanuc programming experience.
• Skilled on both manual and CNC lathes and mills
• Knowledge of CAD, ideally Solidworks.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to plan the job
• Although not essential, vacuum knowledge, tig welding experience and experience of stress analysis and report writing would be highly advantageous for this role.
Additional skills/job titles: CNC Machinist, Multi skilled Engineer, CNC lathes
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.