Cnc Programmer / Setter / Operator...
Cnc Programmer / Setter / Operator (fanuk)
Job number: 46503800
- Loughborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- Please enquire
CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator (Fanuk)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Pension, parking
A thrilling opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join a rapidly expanding engineering company.
We are seeking a capable experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator. Day to day the role entails Fanuc programming with a hands on approach.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experienced as a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator (prgramming on and off line)
- Experienced manual CNC lathes
- Experienced CNC turn mill and sliding head machines
- Experienced in handling new and repeat work for hydraulics, rail, medical, oil and gas industries
- Experienced planning ahead to ensure smooth running of operations
- Ability to use Fanuc machinery (essential)
- An engineering qualification/course (Advantageous)
CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator requirements:
- Flexibility surrounding overtime
- Positive can-do approach to work
- Strong precision machining background
- Familiar with Fanuc Controls
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Fanuc programming experience
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Reporting to (and working closely with) the Machine Shop Manager your main responsibilities will be to work as a Programmer/operator on Fanuc Control Systems.
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Set up tooling and fixture and execute part programs.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components.
- Support design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies.
- Carry out in-process inspection to include cmm operation.
- Re-enforce the department's positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices
The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment.
If you are an experienced Fanuc CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator and would love this opportunity, please forward your cv to Adrienne.Pead@travail.co.uk.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.