Job number: 76568440
- Corby Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £30000.00 to £40000.00 per hour
- + benefits
Fixed Term Contract
£30,000 - £40,000 pa
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Benefits: 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays), pension scheme and free car parking
Our client, is a global, long established niche business based within Market Harborough. The company who serve a large client base including FTSE100 and Fortune500 companies are seeking a Compliance Manager to join their team.
Leading a small team, this is a varied role, which requires the successful candidate to be able to work to deadlines and complete tasks to a high standard. This is a great opportunity for a highly accurate Compliance Manager who is highly organised with an excellent attention to detail.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with contract queries from internal and external customers
- Reviewing contracts and negotiating the best outcome for the business
- Ensure all process within the service process are fully compliant to SLAs and legislative standards
- Proof reading, editing and producing contract documents
- Management of international compliance solutions
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, good negotiation ability and a pragmatic approach to tasks.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you possess strong commercial awareness.
Previous experience within a similar role is preferred, perhaps within a legal, procurement or quality environments. There may be some occasional business travel so a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated and fun team who promote a great work life balance.
For immediate consideration, please apply.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.