Contact Centre Representative
Contact Centre Representative
Job number: 26080878c
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,500 to £27,000 per annum
- + bonus, pension, holiday
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent / Contact Centre Representative
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: 42 hours a week - shifts between 8am and 6pm Monday - Friday. Saturday mornings on a rota.
Salary: £22500 basic (including £1ph attendance bonus for 100% attendance), OTE £27-29k
Benefits: Amazing team atmosphere, 20 days holiday + BH, Workplace Pension, central location, progression opportunities
We're delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic client based centrally in Burgess Hill in their search for a number of Inbound Customer Service Advisors / Call Centre Agents / Contact Centre Representatives to support the Customer Service function of a well-known lifestyle brand.
Due to spectacular growth, they are looking to fulfil a variety of contact centre positions that will see successful candidates working in an Inbound-only environment that will offer structured training and support and an amazing team culture.
With various positions available, candidate suitability will be discussed on a case by case basis, but all positions require you to be a confident communicator on the telephone with a natural ability to chat with customers, you will be competent in using computers and committed to a career in Customer Service.
- Receiving inbound enquiries and bookings on the telephone
- Responding to email and web enquiries
- Talking with customers to ascertain their query, and assisting with all enquiries to resolution
- Qualifying customer calls and transferring to relevant departments where necessary
- Utilising and updating CRM system
- Adhering to brand guidelines and SLAs
- To upsell relevant services to Customers where appropriate
- A natural conversationalist with an ability to communicate confidently on the phone as well as the ability to listen
- An excellent command of the English language - written and spoken
- Responsible, and reliable with the ability to take account for your own work and actions
- Good computer literacy - essential
- Process driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous Customer Service experience in any area- essential
- Previous contact Centre experience - Highly desirable
- £9 per hour basic pay
- Overtime and Saturday rate - £13.50
- Attendance bonus of £1 per hour for 100% attendance taking the hourly rate to £10ph standard hours and £14.50 overtime.
- Generous bonus scheme with average of £400-600 extra a month (although some people earn £1000 extra!)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.