Highly competitive salary
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Early Finish Fridays
My client, a Welshpool based manufacturer, is seeking a coordinator to assume responsibility for a number of contracts and ensure their timely completion. The ideal candidate will have experience managing contracts in a manufacturing or engineering environment. Project management from order through to Installation
• Acting as a central point of contact for clients and internal departments for all queries regarding contracts.
• Maintaining a good overview of all current projects.
• Obtaining, reviewing and producing summary sheets of contracts.
• Maintaining schedule of costs.
• Identifying risks and value.
• Assuming responsibility for the coordination of any elements required to support projects.
• Dealing with subcontractors where required.
• Ensuring HR, Quality and HSE requirements are complied with at all times.
• Able to meet contractual deadlines.
• Knowledge of various forms of contracts NEC3 Suite highly desirable
• Experience in manufacture/engineering or construction projects essential
• A methodical individual with a keen eye for detail.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Computer literate.
An established manufacturer with an enviable reputation that specialises in bespoke solutions for a variety of sectors including energy, transport and utilities.
• Competitive salary
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Early Finish Fridays
• Impressive Benefits Package
• Exceptional Company Pension
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.