Reporting to head of contracts and commercial, the Contract Manager will manage a small team to ensure the contract process is adhered to and assist the Head of Contracts and Commercial in managing a catalogue of Contracts.
• Management and maintenance of contract data.
• To provide reports, and budget management services.
• Quantify and challenge information of the contract management and variation processes with internal and external stakeholders.
• Create process changes to adapt to commercial changes.
• Updating and maintaining all databases and finance systems.
• Assist with contract Issues speaking to Commissioners, attending contract meetings.
• Responsible for reconciliation of payments and prepare budget process
• Work with Tender Department on new Tenders, ensuring information is accurate and risks are highlighted.
• Provide a level of customer service and act as a first point of contact for internal and external enquiries including face to face, telephone and written
The successful Contract Manager will have a high level of attention to detail and organisation skills. They must also have excellent customer service and communication and be able to build strong relationships. Intermediate IT skills are essential with Word and Excel exposure. A background in law, contracts or accounts would be advantageous to the role. A full clean driving licence is preferred to travel to meetings from time to time.
The role would suit a Senior Contracts Administrator, Tender Manager or Legal Assistant.
Benefits - 33 days holiday (including stats) - Enhanced pension - Refer a friend bonus - Employee support line - Free parking - Hybrid working (2 days office based)
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.