Temporary - Immediate Start
Are you passionate about cooking
As a Cook you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests
The Purpose of the role:
• Check freshness & prepare food and ingredients
• Prepare meals from our menu according to the specification provided
• Prepare and present meal according to agreed portions & serving sizes
• Work as part of the kitchen team to deliver great quality food for our guests
• Follow and adhere to health & safety and food safety regulations
• Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
A willingness to work weekends & holidays essential as this is their busiest time.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 229922
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.