Counterbalance driver who is able to work as a Extruding Machine Operator required, Wellingborough area, Permanent Night shift 4 on 4 off shift pattern 6pm to 6am, immediate start available, Temp to Perm Opportunity for the right person, Immediate start, training will be given.
We are looking to recruit a Counterbalance Driver who is also able to work as a machine operative to join our client who deal with recycling of plastics. You will be trained to run an extruding machines and the process allows old materials to be recycled into new material for manufacturing purposes.
The main responsibilities of this role will be the following
- Safe operation of all equipment within the department
- Move materials around using the Counterbalance FLT
- Following standard operating procedures at all times.
- Cleaning of the extruder equipment, completing screen filter changes at the required rate,
- To carry out density checks and visual checks of extruded pellets
- Supporting the other operators in their duties.
- Identifying and record all material movements, incl. weights and sampling at intervals
- Maintain extruder records
- Complete visual safety checks of the equipment prior to operating
- Ensure housekeeping during production
To be considered for this role you are required to have the following
- FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Machine operating background, extrusion, injection moulding and profile extrusion would be ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of PVC plastics would be ideal but not essential
- Can work on their own initiative but also in a small team
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Display a positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
This is a long term opportunity with the chance of permanent employment for the right person. You will be joining a company who are expanding and investing in the Wellingborough site. If this role is for you please apply within or contact Lynne in the Travail Wellingborough Office
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.