Cover Supervisors needed urgently!
Travail Education welcome applications from Cover Supervisors with 6 months + experience within the classroom.
Our partner schools are very welcoming of Travail Education's Cover Supervisors and it really won't take long to feel like part of the school team, the benefits of becoming a Cover Supervisor with Travail Education are:
- Flexibility- Choose to work as and when you want to, great for those Cover Supervisors choosing to work part time or have other commitments during the working week.
- Variety- Have the opportunity to work across different schools in your area
- Work life balance- still love the teaching aspect of the role and pupil interaction but don't want to be weighed down with additional hours planning, report and assessment writing and meetings, as a Cover Supervisor you don't get involved, just a straight delivery!
- Pay- get paid a highly competitive daily rate, payable weekly through the traditional PAYE method
We are expanding our bank of Cover Supervisors, due to the increase in demand from our partner schools and we're looking to recruit Cover Supervisors who are happy to deliver a wide variety of pre-planned subjects:
English, Maths, Science - (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), MFL - (French, German, Spanish), Art, Design Technology - (Product Design, Resistant Materials, Graphics, Food, Textiles, Engineering), Physical Education - (Male & Female), Humanities - (Geography, Religious Education, History), ICT & Computer Science, Music & Performing Arts, Psychology, Sociology, PSHE.
Travail Education are able to offer you all of the above to suit your lifestyle, what we require from you is:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Cover Supervisor
- Degree Educated (preferably but experience counts!)
- 2 Years of traceable work/study references
- Fully Enhanced DBS, registered on the DBS Update Service or be prepared to purchase a new one - assistance provided.
- Dedication and Flexibility.
If you would like further information on how to access teaching work at our partner schools in Grantham or the surrounding areas please contact Jason on 01476 570716.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.