Are you a Cover Supervisor in Lincolnshire looking for a fresh start?
Travail Education are currently seeking a passionate and committed Cover Supervisor to work within our Lincolnshire based Secondary schools to start in September.
This position would be well suited to Cover Supervisors who are passionate about teaching and raising pupil attainment through strong teaching techniques and ability.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS or equivalent, previous experience as a Cover Supervisor is acceptable
- Knowledge of the Secondary curriculum, ideally a degree in a subject on the curriculum
- Good classroom management and able to cope with challenging behaviour
- Flexible and adaptable
- 2 Years of work/study related references
- An in date Fully Enhanced DBS and part of the DBS Update Service
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01476 570716.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have other job roles available.
Do you want to work with a family run, Lincolnshire based, award winning agency? Then join us!
Travail Education is a leading supplier of teachers, SEN and support staff into schools and colleges in the Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Cambridgeshire area.
Some of the benefits to using Travail Education include:
- Excellent daily competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated family run business with a great reputation for working with good schools and excellent teachers
- £75 referral Scheme
- Local, regular work
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.