Job number: 27001144
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum +bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking
We are currently recruiting for a Creative Illustrator to join a rapidly expanding organisation based in Wrexham. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced Creative Design team and would suit an individual with experience of working in a highly creative environment or has a keen interest in design. The successful candidate will have strong illustration skills and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Use illustration skills to develop products which reflect upcoming trends
• Conduct trend and industry research
• Think imaginatively to create original ideas and concepts
• Use adobe packages to rework and render sketches to ensure they are production ready, this will involve following factory specifications
• Work collaboratively with members of the Creative Design Department
The successfully appointed Creative Designer will have the following skills and abilities:
• Strong freehand illustration/drawing skills
• To be able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt their style if needed
• Have a key eye for detail and high standard of workmanship whilst under pressure
• Be self-motivated and to be able to work to tight deadlines
• Must have experience in using Adobe software (Illustrator)
• Be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide range of creative challenges
• Articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey ideas to the team and pitch to management
• Have keen interest in the craft and gifting industry
• Must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
The business is a successful, growing creative business operating in both the UK and Internationally. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic design and marketing team.
Salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum + bonus + 22 days holiday. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.