Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
£Negotiable based on experience
20 day holiday (increase with service) plus 8 bank holidays
Fantastic staff benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a busy and expanding Finance Team. The successful candidate will support the Finance Manager by responding to customer queries, amending invoices and completing credit control duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Resolving Invoice and direct debit queries by phone and email
• Calling customers to resolve unsuccessful direct debit collections
• Processing customer special arrangements and amendments to invoices as required and ensure the relevant team members are informed of changes
• Controlling multiple debtor spreadsheet, each relating to different departments and products within the business
• Planning, organising and managing own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
• Assisting the implementation of new policies and procedures and documenting them
• Assisting with annual external audit
• Assisting with internal audit process
• A track record of experience in credit control.
• GCSE in Maths and English
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Self-motivated and a good team player.
• Sound decision-making.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Systematic and methodical approach to work with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
Our client is a reputable and award winning business who provide specialist services into the private sector.
• £Negotiable based on experience
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Contributory Pension
• Excellent employee benefits
• Kitchen and breakout area
• Free parking
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.