Temporary - ongoing - - immediate start
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
£8.65 per hour + free parking
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a busy Finance team based in Wrexham. The role will have elements of customer service based duties and you will work closely with the customer services team.
• Chasing customers for overdue/outstanding payments via both email and telephone.
• Following up on queries and resolving any issues by liaising with internal departments and the customers in a timely manner.
• Raising sales invoices.
• Maintain accurate records of chasing activity.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose actions to avert indebtedness.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
• Answer inbound customer calls, resolve issues, complaints and queries.
• A track record of experience in credit control.
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Self-motivated and a good team player.
• Sound decision-making.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Systematic and methodical approach to work with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
Our client is a growing and successful business with over 25 years' experience within their sector. They offer a wide variety of services and solutions across the UK and strive to invest into their staff and facilities.
• £8.65 per hour
• Kitchen and breakout area
• Free parking
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.