£26k - 28k
Working directly with the FC this is a role that requires an experienced Credit Controller with exceptionally good telephone manner and negotiation skills. This is a fast-paced role and candidate must be able to manage their own day to achieve results. Duties include.
• Making daily telephone calls to facilitate payment of outstanding arrears
• Resolving queries relating to credit, debt, and ledgers
• Managing over 200 live accounts and proactively reducing debt in its early stages
• Responding to calls in a timely and professional manner
• Composing emails to clients chasing outstanding payments
The Credit Controller will manage company debt and ensure cash flow is managed according to the financial plan. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong negotiation experience is essential for the role. The successful candidate will also run weekly Excel spreadsheets to report on debt management. If you have worked in a Credit Control arena and enjoy managing and reducing debt this could be the role for you! The role would suit a Credit Manager, Ledger Clerk or Customer Accounts Executive.
Central Grantham - M - F 9-5 (some flexibility with start and finish time) - 37.5 hr per week - Free Parking onsite - Pension - Social events - 28 days holiday (incl stats)
Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group or enquire now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 577248 for more details
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.