We are currently recruiting a Credit Controller with experience in dealing with complex customer queries to join this busy Credit Support team. You will report to the Credit Manager and will provide a variety of administrative and analytic support to the credit team.
As Credit Controller/Credit Analyst you will work closely with your team providing support to the credit and risk department. You will be working for an industry leading company in the manufacturing sector. You will receive a salary of between £22,000-£24,000. Benefits include 33 days holiday, free parking, discounted or free meals on site and life insurance.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date internal systems
- Preparing fortnightly statements
- Handling customer queries through to resolution
- Preparing monthly documentation
- Controlling customer payment deductions
- Daily cash and banking support
- Ledger allocations
- Weekly and monthly objective reporting
- Reporting on KPIs
- Previous experience in a credit control position
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good IT and Excel skills including Pivot tables, Sum if, and Look ups
- Have a good working knowledge of the credit function within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in the construction industry would be an advantage
If this role sounds interesting to you, then don't delay and apply today by sending your CV to Nicola Wilson.
Due to the volume of applicants if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Working closely with candidates from all market sectors we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.