Credit Controller ( Construction...
Credit Controller ( Construction Industry Exp)
Job number: 73507852
- Sheffield Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £22000.00 to £25000.00 per hour
- + (flexible start and finish times)
Credit Controller ( Construction industry exp)
£22,000 - £25,000 negotiable depending on experience
Temporary - Permanent
37.5 hours per week (flexible start and finish times)
23 days annual leave plus stats increasing to 25
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our Sheffield based clients expanding team on a temporary basis leading to a permanent position for the right candidate. With an exceptional benefits package including 23 days plus stats holidays increasing to 25 over time and flexible working times this role can be tailored around you. As this Credit Controller position is a stand alone role, the successful candidate can make it their own.
As a Credit Controller you will be working in a stand alone role as part of a small office team providing support as and when the business requires, meaning this role is quite varied during busy periods. Support will be provided from an external Accountant.
Duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Ensuring customers pay on time and chasing overdue payments via telephone and email
- Dealing with payment queries
- Raising applications
- Maintaining accurate records, analyse the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Managing inter company trading records and accounts
- Managing deadlines and ensuring correct documentation is produced in time to ensure on time payment
- Credit Control
- General accounts administration
To be successful for this position, you must be a highly organised individual, whose attention to detail is paramount.
Other Criteria includes:
- A background working in construction and dealing with main contractors
- Communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Previous history of negotiating payment plans
- Previous history of taking accounts through the legal system
- Strong IT skills including Sage Cloud and Office 365
If you have the above experience and feel this is the next step for you please apply now, call 01142 768 228 or email a copy of your CV .
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Don't forget to 'Like us' on Facebook to find out about all of our current opportunities:
Search for Travail Employment Group - Sheffield
Or for more information on this vacancy and others based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Dronfield contact Katie Roebuck, Travail Employment Group, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield, S9 4WG - call 01142768228 or email your CV stating which position you would like to apply for.