Customer Service person required for busy distribution company based in Gloucester. This is a temporary to permanent position paying £9.50 per hour.
Job Title: Customer Service
Duration: Temporary to permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Due to increase in customer demand our client is looking to take on an additional Customer Service person to help process customers orders. You will be the crucial link between the sales people out on the road and the warehouse team that prepare the orders for despatch. Working as part of a small team, everyone contributes equally to the continued success of the business and as such there is a strong element of in it together.
Your role as Customer Service person will involve the following duties:
- entering orders received from the sales force on to companies in house system
- printing out pick lists for the warehouse
- raising invoices once the warehouse have returned the pick lists
- creating dispatch notes and arranging delivery transport
Our client is looking for a Customer Service person that has the following skills:
- ability to use Word and Excel
- good attention to details skills
- good communication skills with the ability to take direction as required
- keenness to get to understand their business and product range
Although initially a temporary position there is genuinely a permanent job for the right candidate subject to completion of a qualifying period.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.