Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Job number: 565000150
- Huddersfield Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £9.50 per hour
- + Free parking / Bus route
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Duration: Temp to Perm, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm
Benefits: Free parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen, working for a rapidly expanding company based in Huddersfield. You will be proactively working within a busy Customer Service team.
The role is all about giving high levels of customer service. You will take inbound call enquiries, make outbound calls. Follow up information and manage customer issues. You will respond to customer's email queries and complaints and have a great attitude and be passionate about giving great customer service. You will also be expected to cross and upsell products when suitable, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- An aspiration to learn and develop through on-the-job coaching and feedback
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Ensure that each customer contact is handled in a courteous, efficient and effective manner
- Ensure all communication is accurate - Internal and external
- Deal with change in a positive manner
- Conduct customer training sessions to help our customers exercise their products
- Analyse and provide technical troubleshooting where necessary
- Process debit card payments
- Participation with adhoc projects and site testing
- Provide support to other areas of the business as and when required
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Completion of customer paperwork and processing, following internal procedures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Gaining a clear understanding of their enquiry and discussing the options with them to agree the best outcome
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous sales experience if possible
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Always be willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask
- Customer focused
- Energy and motivation
- Be flexible to business working hours
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Huddersfield branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Huddersfield, Halifax, Elland or Brighouse area, please contact our office on 01484 518000.