Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
£20,605.73 per annum
Permanent role in Deeside working 40 hours per week(M-F)
• Company bonus
• Hybrid working available
• Employee assistance programme
• Company loyalty scheme
Customer Service Advisor required to support with the day-to-day management of accounts and queries to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. This role requires a candidate who enjoys making customers feel valued and appreciated. In return you will be made to feel valued and appreciated by the employer.
Customer Service Advisor responsibilities::
• To support with the management of commercially sensitive accounts
• Dealing with inbound phone and email enquiries
• Managing and processing customer order
• Liaising with different departments to ensure the smooth delivery of orders
• Preserving high customer service standards
• Working with the Customer and the wider business to create an enhanced customer experience
• Create a solution finding environment to enhance the customer experience
• To be a point of contact for the Internal and Field based Sales Team
• Maintain accurate records
• Working towards clear KPI's around accuracy and call retention
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Confident telephone manner and proactive sales approach
• Positive Attitude, hard worker and enthusiastic
• A team player in a customer focused environment with a drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
• Computer literacy, including Excel and Word and ability to learn new software
• Good interpersonal skills
• Professional, courteous and conscientious manner.
• Good organisational skills
• An eagerness to learn new skills and an ability to adapt quickly
• Trustworthy nature with experience of handling confidential data.
• Good time management skills with ability to priorities jobs and multi-task
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.