Customer Service Assistant
Customer Services Asst
8:30am - 5:30pm M-F
Our Newark client, one of the UK's leading providers in their field is looking to recruit a Customer Services Asst to join their growing team.
Duties include for the role of Customer Service Assistant :
• Providing customer support to B2B and B2C customers via telephone and email.
• Set up direct debit requests, verifications and amendments of mandates and collection files.
• Complete tenancy requests & authorisation forms for billing.
• Issue welcome packs, payment reminder letters and management reports.
• Take card payments over the telephone.
• Create credit billing contracts which include reminder notices for overdue bills and annual statements for clients.
Benefits -28 days holiday (inc stats) - Social Events - Free parking - Pension - Annual company bonus - Bus Route
To be considered for the Customer Service Asst role candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a strong attention to detail. Basic Excel and Word skills are essential. You must have some form of Customer facing skills, be a confident articulate communicator and enjoy working in a small team.
To apply for the role of Administrator, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call on 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.