Customer Service Representative -...
Customer Service Representative - 4-month FTC contract
Job number: 26080729
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £18000.00 per hour
Job Title: Customer Service Representative - 4-month FTC contract
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Monday - Friday Hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced membership programme, employee assistance programme
We are thrilled to be working with one of our long-term clients, based locally to Haywards Heath train station. They are currently seeking confident, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their Customer Service team for initially a 4 month contract starting in May. There is hope this could be extended, but it can't be guaranteed.
You will be joining a dynamic, sociable team in a Company who invest in training for their staff and work hard to provide a positive, fun but professional working environment.
Full training and ongoing support will be given to successful candidates, however, experience of working within a call centre would be highly desirable.
The role will consist of initial office-based training, and then will likely be a home-based position until teams are able to return to the office safely. It is therefore essential that you lively locally to Haywards Heath, ideally have your own laptop with Windows 10 as well as a reliable internet connection. You will be provided with a phone and software to enable you do the role effectively.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Deal with any queries or complaints efficiently and effectively
- Take order information and process payment accordingly
- Update any necessary information on CRM system
- Administration of any relevant paperwork
- Liaise with other team members or departments where necessary
- Adhere to Data protection standards
- Provide outstanding overall customer service
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Punctual and reliable
- Polite, friendly and enthusiastic
- Accurate with an eye for details
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organised and methodical
- Experience of working within a similar position
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.