Customer Service Representative /...
Customer Service Representative / Customer Support Executive
Job number: 26080468
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,126 per annum
- + + £500 Shift Allowance
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Customer Support Executive - Immediate Start
Salary: £18126 + £500 shift allowance.
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday - Saturday - shifts between 8.30am - 6pm. 5 days a week. Rostered Saturdays (1 in 3 with a day off in the week) and Bank Holidays
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced gym membership programme, employee assistance programme, local discounts, bonus schemes after probation
We are thrilled to be working with one of our long-term clients, based locally to Haywards Heath train station. They are currently seeking confident, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their Customer Service team.
You will be joining a dynamic, sociable team in a Company who invest in training for their staff and work hard to provide a positive, fun but professional working environment.
Full training and ongoing support will be given to successful candidates, however, experience of working within a call centre would be highly desirable.
This role would suit a College Leaver or recent graduate who has a little bit of Customer Service experience but is looking to embark on their career.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Respond to Customer enquiries via email
- Deal with new orders and renewals
- Deal with any queries or complaints efficiently and effectively
- Take order information and process payment accordingly
- Make outbound welcome calls as well as proactive calls such as renewals
- Update any necessary information on CRM system
- Administration of any relevant paperwork
- Liaise with other team members or departments where necessary
- Adhere to Data protection standards
- Provide outstanding overall customer service
Key skills required:
- Educated to at least A-Level standard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Punctual and reliable
- Polite, friendly and enthusiastic
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organised and methodical
- Experience of working within a similar position
- Results driven
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.