Job number: 29027753
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Part Time
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Customer Services - Worksop - Temp ongoing (perm for the right person) - £10 per hour (£22.5k when taken on permanently) - Mon to Fri Days and Afters
- Week 1: 7am - 3.30pm
- Week 2: 2.30pm - 11pm
- Working 1 Saturday in 4 with a day off in the week
- £10p/hr increasing to £22.5k when taken on permanently
- Full training provided, real career development
- 28 days holidays p/a (20+8) increasing to 29 (21+8) when taken on
Our client is a busy Worksop based service provider for customers transporting goods in and out of the UK. They are keen to recruit a Customs Agent / Document Administrator to strengthen their customer services team.
Full training will be provided, then a typical day for the Customs Agent / Document Administrator / Customer Service Advisor may include:
- Preparation and completion of customs entries for import and export
- Responding to customs queries via the in-house system and over the phone, including handling issues with commodity codes, duty rates, licences and documentation
- Ensure the calculation of duty and VAT is accurately reflected in the entry acceptance
- Ensure compliance with legislation and customs procedures at all times
- Providing excellent customer services and support to customers
To apply for the position of Customs Agent / Document Administrator / Customer Services Advisor you will need:
- The ability to communicate effectively with a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customs or logistics knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Ideally have a Transport admin/ logistics/ supply chain background
- Strong PC skills including Office 365 packages
- Ensure company procedures are followed to ensure that there is no financial loss to the company or third parties
- The ability to work in a multi-software work environment
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
To apply for this position please e-mail your current CV to email@example.com or call 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.