Customer Services and Technical Support...
Customer Services and Technical Support advisor
Job number: 46518264
- Loughborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 per annum
- + 31 days hols, life assurance
Customer Services and Technical Support advisor - £20,000 - Permanent - Beeston - Free Parking - Healthcare, Life Insurance & 31 days holiday
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Services and Technical Support advisor to support a luxury brand based in Beeston. Currently servicing over 150 stockists in the UK and Ireland!
Exciting growth plans including launching a new range of outdoor products that will be sold via their own e-commerce and third party e-commerce sites such as Wayfair and John Lewis Online! You will working along side a vibrant team with a passionate management leading by example. With celebrity endorsement's these are products and a brand to be proud of!
With the Customer Services and Technical Support advisor role you will:
- Assisting with end-user customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Giving technical and product advice, mainly relating to basic maintenance and spare parts
- Supporting internal sales staff as well as our trade stockist network with product training and advice
- Processing returns and refunds
- Processing warranty claims and managing costs
- Maintaining KPI reports for Warranties & Technical.
The ideal candidate will have working with gas and/or heating products and have extensive knowledge in this industry.
As we are working with this client exclusively you will not have the opportunity to apply for this job elsewhere! Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview with a view to starting in ASAP so why wait for your new job as a Customer Services and Technical Support advisor!
If this sounds like your perfect role as a Customer Services and Technical Support advisor then please apply today or call 01509 269636 and ask for Becky today or email Becky.Bradley@Travail.co.uk!
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.