Database Services Exec / System...
Database Services Exec / System Administrator / Crm Maintenance
Job number: 26080581
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £21,000 per annum
- + Holiday, Pension, Reduced gym membership
Job Title: Database Services Executive / System Administrator / CRM Maintenance
Salary: £20,000 - 21000
Location: Haywards Heath
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5.30pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced gym membership programme, employee assistance programme, local discounts, training, progression opportunities
We are thrilled to be working with one of our long-term clients, based locally to Haywards Heath train station. Due to fantastic growth, they are growing their team and are looking for a Database Services Executive / System Administrator / CRM Maintenance to join their established team.
Database Services lies within the IT Services Department and is responsible for the management and maintenance of the client databases held within the Company and on their integral systems.
You'll be performing an essential role in ensuring the day-to-day systems function effectively, by correctly setting the parameters of the database, enabling the rest of the business to run smoothly. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has meticulous attention to detail, who enjoys getting to understand how systems work, and has great communication skills to enable them to deal with internal and external customers.
- Dealing with requests from clients to set up new / amend existing data such as promotion codes, frequency changes, rate increases etc and updating the parameters accordingly
- Liaising with clients and building good working relationships
- Running Operational Technical tasks
- Supporting users (internal and external) with systems queries and problems
- Ownership and investigation of system errors
- Problem solving for internal and external clients
- Recommending process improvements in order to meet client needs
- Working to team and individual deadlines
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a System Administration role would be advantageous
- Numeracy, accuracy and strong attention to detail are essential
- Logical and analytical, you will have an aptitude for proactive problem-solving and decision making
- Extremely well organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- IT literacy - including familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing relationships with external customers
- Ability to act on your own initiative and accept ownership of issues
- Strong team player, able to thrive both in individual and team situations
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.