Circa £34,000p/a, HD4 , 28 days leave, Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm & Friday 8.30am - 4pm, Pension, Parking, Temp to perm.
Due to continued success our Huddersfield based client who are a specialist in the design, manufacture, supply and servicing of bespoke industrial equipment, are looking for an Design Engineer to join their team
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing complex rotating assemblies for manufacture.
- Re-engineering existing products.
- Preparing detailed drawings and manufacturing instructions for issue to works.
- Overseeing the entire manufacturing process of each job to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Previous experience of mechanical design and development
- A good understanding of mechanical engineering in a sheet metal environment with experience of precision machined components
- 3D CAD experience (solidworks / inventor)
- 2D CAD experience (Autocad).
Based in Huddersfield, they are a market leader in their bespoke industrial product and over all aspects from design to servicing. Supplying to thousands of companies over 45 years, they are renowned for delivering outstanding quality products and are keen to recruit a design engineer who strives to offer the same. It is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn more about the industry and join an already successful team who are fanatical about quality, innovation and service.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Up to £34,000 per hour paid weekly
- New and modern work environment
PPlease click apply to send your CV to Isabell Dawson