Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Job number: 50003217
- Grantham Education Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- Please enquire
Love Teaching and want to strike a Work/Life balance?
Travail Education are a dedicated Teacher Recruitment Agency with over 30 years combined experience of working with both Teachers and Schools in the East Midlands.
Design Technology Teachers Urgently Required from September
Even in these trying times Travail Education are still recruiting, we're expanding our bank of Design Technology Supply Teachers due to the anticipated demand from our partner schools for the new academic year ahead and are looking to recruit Design Technology Teachers that have the following qualities:
• Passionate about education and pupils learning development and progress
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and standards
• An engaging personality and teaching style
• Has high expectations
• Able to build a strong rapport with the pupils and communicate effectively
• Team player
Our partner schools are very welcoming of Travail Educations Supply Teachers and it really doesn't take long to feel like part of the school team, the benefits of becoming a Supply Teacher are:
• Flexibility- Choose to work as and when you want to, great for those teachers choosing to work part time
• Variety- Have the opportunity to work across different schools in your area
• Work life balance- still love the teaching aspect of the role and pupil interaction but don't want to be weighed down with additional hours planning, report and assessment writing and meetings
• Return to Teaching- had a break from teaching and want to ease yourself back into the role before embarking on a permanent contract
• Pay- get paid a highly competitive daily rate, payable weekly through the traditional PAYE method
Travail Education are able to offer you all of the above to suit your lifestyle, what we require from you is:
• PGCE qualified or equivalent
• Full UK QTS
• 2 Years of traceable work/study references
• Fully Enhanced DBS, registered on the DBS Update Service or be prepared to purchase a new one
Applications are welcome from experienced Teachers as well as Newly Qualified Teachers.
If you would like further information on how to access Teaching work at our partner schools in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire please call Jason on at our Lincolnshire based office or pop your CV over to us and we'll call you.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.