E-commerce Account Manager
E-commerce Account Manager
Job number: 27001008
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £21,000 per annum
E-Commerce Account Manager
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£21,000 + bonus & 30 days holiday & free car parking
An expanding creative business based in Wrexham is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Account Manage to grow and maintain a portfolio of global e-commerce accounts. This role would suit a self-motivated and driven individual with previous sales and marketing experience, ideally working with third party retailers such as Amazon and Ebay. The appointed candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and be driven to develop customer accounts further.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Identify new sales and marketing opportunities as well as define new target audiences to grow sales with platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
• Support the implementation of promotional campaigns to achieve sales including creation of online banners, brand pages, offers and management of SEO. Working closely with the SEO Executive.
• Ensure delivery of all campaigns and promotions are uploaded on time, whilst always being mindful of profitability.
• Propose sales and marketing strategies and actions for the continued growth by analysing sales performance and industry data as well as regular bench-marking against key competitors.
• Manage the day to day communication with the e-commerce businesses and vendor managers.
• Create, modify and manage web content and product listings, ensuring it is kept up to date, uploaded in a timely manner, accurate and meets all brand and marketing strategies. As well as ensuring that the content is inspirational, relevant, and engaging.
• Support the Senior Managers in producing daily and monthly reports, identifying reasons for good/poor performance, and suggesting potential actions to improve sales and optimising on and off pages.
• Work alongside the Supply Chain team to ensure sufficient stock levels for key selling periods.
• Occasional domestic and international travel required
• High attention to detail.
• Strong levels of verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Creative and commercial acumen.
• Experience of working within online platforms such as Ebay and Amazon.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
• Great system knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Photoshop / in-design experience is desirable.
• Experience using Microsoft NAV is desirable.
£21,000 + bonus per annum
22 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
Free car parking
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Rachael Kelvin on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.