Are you an ECT looking for a Teaching role in Primary for January 2024?
Travail Education Grantham, Lincolnshire can help you
Travail Education are one of Lincolnshire's leading Teacher Recruitment Agencies, we work with a variety of Primary Schools and Academies across Grantham and the surrounding villages in South Lincolnshire and have been providing fully qualified Primary Teachers since 2011.
We are now recruiting for ECT's for roles to start in January 2024, the roles that we have on offer are day to day supply, this will give you the opportunity to work at a variety of Primary Schools across both KS1 and KS2 building upon your experience, we also offer short and longer term contracts to cover long term sickness, Maternity and Paternity as well as open school vacancies.
To be a successful Supply Teacher you will need to have the following:
- PGCE qualified or equivalent qualification
- Full UK QTS
- An in date Fully Enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS Update Service
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Confidence to deliver pre-planned work to mixed ability pupils
- Able to control your class with positive classroom management skills whilst following the individual school policy on discipline
- Able to work as part of a team, bringing positive and motivational input, flexibility and a great sense of humour
In return, you can expect the following:
- A competitive daily rate of pay, holiday pay included, paid weekly, through PAYE
- Pension after 13 weeks qualifying
- Regular, local work
- You choose as and when you want to work
- Continued support from our team of Education Consultants
Becoming a Supply Teacher is a great way for ECT's to find their feet, you will get to work across multiple schools that will give you the insight as to where you may best find your perfect fit to continue your career.
If you would like to discuss in further detail please call Jason for a confidential chat on 01476 570716
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.