Permanent position, Site based, no travel
Bradford, £14ph overtime paid at 1.5 x's
Experienced installation Electrician required for a site based role in the Bradford area to work for a company who produce bespoke processing and plant equipment for the food, water and chemicals industry. The role is immediately available to start and may suit someone looking for a role with less travel.
As the Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Working from block cable diagrams
- Electrical installation works including SWA armoured cables, cable tray and conduit systems
- Undertaking electrical testing prior to site installation
As the Electrician, you will:
- Be apprentice trained and hold a minimum 18th Edition electrical qualification
- Experience within an industrial electrical field
- Worked with stainless steel conduit, basket and tray for containment of cables.
- Experienced in SWA armoured cables running and terminating
- Have ability to work as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Have good communicator both written and verbally
- Have excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Call Yasemin at Travail on 01423 530138 to discuss the role in more detail.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.