Electrician / Maintenance Engineer...
Electrician / Maintenance Engineer (electrical Bias)
Job number: 51000024
- Aberystwyth Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £1,000 to £1,500 per annum
Electrician/Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£10 - £15ph
My client is currently seeking application from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe's leading food processing companies.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced electrically biased Engineer. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and to provide skilled support in matters relating to premises maintenance and machinery repair.
• Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
• Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
• Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
• Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
• Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
• Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards.
• A BTEC/C&G in mechanical/electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
• Having completed 18th Edition training would be an advantage.
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
• Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
• Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values
• Immediate start
• Free car parking
• Weekly pay
• Permanent Full-Time work
• PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
• Free tea and coffee
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 229922
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.