4 on 4 off shifts 5.45am-6pm & 5.45pm-6am
Our client is looking a trained engineered to cover across the Production site. The main duties would be:
• To carry out all work in a safe and efficient manner.
• Undertake repairs as requested by Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager or Shift Manager, etc.
• Prioritise workload in line with production requirements.
• Carry out planned and preventative maintenance tasks as per the maintenance schedule
• Identify potential improvements to equipment and communicate these to the relevant persons
• Communicate with relevant parties the status of any ongoing work.
• Create an accurate record of completed work with details of parts used.
• Provide holiday and sickness cover for colleagues by either working extended shifts.
• Ensure the security of all tools and equipment.
• Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained in all work areas.
• Work with CI teams to improve overall efficiency of plant and equipment.
• Assist with training to apprentices and other engineering personnel as required.
• Undertake specialised training when required.
• Assist with maintaining adequate stock levels
• Undertake all other site maintenance when required
• Operate cutting and welding equipment where necessary
• Assist with commission, line and balance new machinery after installation
• Flexible attitude with regards machinery to be worked on, normal hours of work & shift pattern
• Carry out any other reasonable task as required
To apply for the position of an Engineer you must have:
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times.
• Great attention to detail
• Organised and calm under pressure
• Friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
• Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
• Travel may be required therefore current driving licence an advantage
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of a production environment and ancillary equipment is desirable
• Good attendance and timekeeping
• Ability to multi-skill between electrical and mechanical tasks where trained or experienced, however if Electrical bias, qualification essential
• Good organisational and self-motivational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages would be an advantage
If you have the qualifications and experience please email your CV to: email@example.com or call 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.