Are You a English Teacher looking to strike a Work/Life Balance for the new Academic Year?
£500 - £650 per week depending on Experience
Travail Education are recruiting for qualified English Teachers for the New Academic Year to work at a variety of Secondary Schools in the Sleaford and surrounding areas of Lincolnshire, the roles on offer cover:
- day to day emergency cover,
- PPA cover,
- Training Days,
- short and long term sickness cover as well as longer term Maternity and Sickness cover and are suitable for both experienced teachers as well as NQT's.
We will need you to have the following:
- Full UK QTS
- An in date Fully Enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS Update Service or be prepared to purchase a new one
- 2 years of traceable work/study related references
- A friendly, flexible and adaptable manner
- Excellent classroom management skills and able to teach mixed ability pupils
In return you can expect to receive:
- Regular local work
- A competitive hourly/daily rate inclusive of holiday pay
- Great schools that have been using Travail Education since 2011 and are very welcoming of our Secondary Supply Teachers
For further information on how to apply please call Jason on 01476 570716 or apply with your CV today.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.