Entry Level Insurance Technician
Entry Level Insurance Technician Claims, £23,000, Hybrid working after probation, 10% annual bonus, excellent company pension scheme, gym subsidy, dental care, private medical care, child care packages, subsidised travel, exceptional opportunities for progression.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global business at entry level with outstanding career opportunities.
As Entry Level Insurance Technician Claims for our client your role will involve the following duties:
- Document Creation - gather information from files and use the data to complete standard document templates for distribution both internally and externally.
- Data Entry - Fully and accurately enter, amend, update and submit data at a competent and unsupervised level onto the relevant systems
- Management information - create and main electronic and paper files, manage day to day correspondence ensuring urgent matters are identified and dealt with promptly
- Treaty Accounts Processing
- Documentation Checking
- Premium Processing
- An understanding of the general principles of insurance
- Ability to analyse and identify key information
- Proficient knowledge of relevant systems and understanding of where to look for relevant information
- Ability to problem solve using knowledge of policies and procedures
- Basic understanding of how to process via Net Postings
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Able to work under guidance rather than close supervision
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.