Estimator / Scheduler - £12 p/hr - temp-to-perm - Free Parking - Mansfield - ASAP start
Working for a long-established business who are specialises in their market you will play a crucial role as an Estimator / Scheduler.
As the Estimator / Scheduler your responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to prepare quotations and technical specifications for customers.
- Liaising with suppliers to secure the best cost price and delivery schedule.
- Liaising with Management on your new business opportunities and scheduling the work into the factory schedule
- Producing and submitting tenders and associated supporting documents and negotiating with clients to secure projects
- Whilst mainly office based, there may be a need to travel to customers
- Dealing directly with the client whether email, telephonic or face to face
- Ensuring the job spec and drawings are as per client requirements
- Communicate the clients requirements to manufacturing staff
- Analyse constraints to the plan and feedback requirements to Operations Management
- Ensure end product is of highest standard
- Exceed client's expectations
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as an estimator / scheduler and experience working with sheet metalwork and fabrication and will have an understanding of the shop floor process.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you would like to apply for this estimator / scheduler role please email your most recent CV to Becky.Bradley@travail.co.uk or call Becky on 01509 269636 for more information.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.