Job number: 29007406
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- + Free Parking, Beautiful Wedding Venue, Career Progression Opportunities
Events Planner - Beautiful rural wedding venue - Free Parking - Competitive Salary
Outskirts of Newark
Are you a passionate Events Planner looking for a new challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Nottinghamshire's well-respected and award-winning event locations. Our client stages in excess of 80 weddings per year and this continues to grow year on year.
Duties for this role include:
• Taking enquiries, organizing meet and greets with bride and grooms
• Creating proposals to match budgets - emailing confirmations
• Managing food tastings, creating operations schedules and attending wedding events.
• Renew relationships with existing suppliers and negotiating with contractors
• Manage health and safety aspects of the event and general running of the day.
In order to be considered for this role candidate must have:
• Excellent telephone manner and be impeccably presented
• Passionate about the catering and hospitality industry
• Strong customer service skills and a keen eye for detail
• Intermediate IT skills on all Microsoft Office packages.
• A calm, unflappable manner with a willing smile.
• Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills.
• 2 years' experience in the catering industry with some event management exposure is essential
• A passion for the wedding industry
To be successful in this role you must have good organisational skills, well developed administrational skills and previous customer driven skills in the hospitality industry.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most stunning wedding venues in Nottinghamshire, so if you are interested please apply to Travail 01636 701702 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.