Job number: 27001307
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- + 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Early finish on a Friday, Enhanced pension
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Free parking
• Enhanced pension
• Fantastic and friendly working environment
• Early finish on a Friday
Facilities Caretaker required for an established and growing manufacturing company. The successfully appointed Facilities Caretaker will be responsible for general site facilities maintenance.
• Facilities maintenance around the site
• Attending to problems pipe leaks, broken locks and fitting door handles
• Putting up shelving units and boards, changing light bulbs / fuses etc.
• Painting the production environment
• Grounds maintenance, cementing and brick work as and when required
• Fire alarm checks
The successfully appointed Facilities Caretaker will have the following skills and abilities:
• All round practical skills
• Strong carpentry, plumbing and basic electrical skills
• Ability to work alone and within a team
• Ability to mix concrete and lay bricks as well as general grounds work
• Take pride in ones work
• Proactive Facilities Caretaker required
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Caretaker to join an ever expanding organisation.
Additional skills/job titles: Handyperson, Gardener, Caretaker, Facilities Manager
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.