£15.73 per hour
Temporary role in Wrexham working M-F either 8am-4pm or 4-5pm (30 minute lunch break)
• Free parking
• Subsidised canteen
Are you a Finance Assistant looking for some immediately available work within a progressive manufacturing organisation? If so, we want to hear from you!
Finance Assistant required for a reputable food manufacturer in the Wrexham area. The successfully appointed candidate will support the finance team with adhoc duties working in a positive friendly environment. This role may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right person.
Main Duties of the Finance Assistant:
• Posting journals
• Managing and updating spreadsheets
• Account reconciliation - supplier statements, Credit control, processing manual invoices.
• Chasing queries with external suppliers and internal departments
• Writing SOP's (standard operating procedures)
• Ad hoc project support
The ideal Finance Assistant will have:
• A background in a finance assistant.
• The ability to receipt reconciliation.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• The ability to use SAP (training provided).
Additional skills/job titles: Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Credit Controller
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If we have not contacted you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.