Full time - 37 hours per week
6 month interim contract (may go permanent)
Our client, an established manufacturing client in Lincoln is looking for a Financial Controller to work alongside the Finance Manager to assist with a process of change.
• Month end analysis of P&L expense accounts and complete ONS reports
• Review, analyse and update monthly management accounts post trial balance
• Review, analyse and update month end reports such as stock, materials and expenditure
• Maintain the point of contact for day to day departmental queries and issues
• Submission of all reporting tasks in line with company timetable
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have;
ACCA/CIMA qualifications or equivalent
Two plus years in a Senior Accounts role
Advanced Excel skills
Strong reporting and analytical exposure
If you are an experienced Accountant, looking for a new challenge, send your updated CV to email@example.com
CIMA, ACCA, ACCA, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Accountancy jobs in Lincoln
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.