Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator
Job number: 26080492
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,000 to £27,000 per annum
Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Location: Haywards Heath
Duration: Permanent, 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday
Benefits: 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each full calendar year worked (up to 25 days)
Our client is a successful, well-established financial institution who specialise in B2B secured lending. We are delighted to be assisting them in their search for a Secured Lending Administrator to join their team in a full-time capacity.
This is an exciting and varied role, in a professional and rewarding environment, for a candidate with previous experience working in administration and/or customer services from one of the following industries: Financial Service, Lending, Property or Legal. The ideal candidate will be bright, personable and enthusiastic and someone who takes pride in doing a great job well and is committed to their own development. Over time, it is anticipated that the successful candidate will move into more of a leadership role within the Administration team. As such, candidates with some managerial experience are preferred.
As Secured Lending Administrator you will be responsible for your own allocation of transactions from instructing solicitors to preparing the necessary paperwork as well as loading completed agreements onto the existing software and scanning files. The role will include routine administrative duties, in addition to liaising with external third parties to ensure smooth processing of legal transactions. As such, the successful candidate will be able to work accurately and prioritise workloads effectively, as well as having excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to lending underwriters by collating information on new enquiries and loading them to the CRM system
- Preparing the instruction for the solicitors to start the legal process using existing templates
- Requesting current data from other lending institutions and chasing receipt
- Raising finance documents for customers and following up to ensure the documents are signed and returned correctly
- Checking returned documentation for accuracy and completeness against established criteria
- Loading each new transaction to the accounting software for the finance team
- Ensuring completed files are scanned effectively thus maintaining accurate records
- General administrative duties as required to keep the office running smoothly
- Energy, enthusiasm and a tenacious approach to completing every task
- A polite and articulate telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively
- Solid organisational and administration skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A commitment to customer care
- Be able to multitask and to work to tight deadlines
- Be prepared to carry out core but more routine duties
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Local to Haywards Heath
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.