£14.20ph, Mon - Fri, Day Shifts, 36 Hour Week, Flexible Working Hours, Christmas shutdown, Temporary to Permanent, Free Parking, Weekly pay
Due to an increase in orders, we have a rare opportunity for an Apprentice Trained or Time Served Fitter to join a well established Engineering business based in Sheffield. This business prides themselves on excellent staff retention boasting multiple employees serving 20 years plus loyal service.
Reporting into the Workshop Supervisor you will be working as part of a small team to contribute towards the manufacture and refurbishment of safety critical and bespoke items. Day to day duties as a Fitter will include;
- Assembling new and refurbished machinery.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and build instructions.
- Post assembly testing of completed and subsections of machinery.
- Ensuring you adhere to all Health and Safety procedures whilst working.
- Basic welding of components experience would be advantageous although not essential for the role.
- Working to tight deadlines using your own initiative.
This role would suit someone that has worked as a Fitter, Mechanical Fitter or Mechanical Technician that is either Apprentice trained or time served and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. Benefits of working as a Fitter include:
- Generous overtime opportunities
- 28 days holiday inc stats
- Flexible working hours between 7am- 5pm
- Day shift only
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Free car parking
- Christmas shutdown
- Weekly pay
If you have the above experience and feel this role of Fitter is the next step for you apply now please or contact Lucy Johnston on 0114 276 8228.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an employment business.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.