Job number: 29007355
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
- + Free Parking
Flexographic Printer - Newark - Up to £20K DOE - Free Parking - Easy Access by Public Transport
Up to £20,000 per annum
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Our Newark-based client, a market-leader in their field who are growing rapidly, are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their busy Print team. The production facility runs various Focus Flexographic Printing machinery and a large web ASHE opal convertor.
Full training could be provided for the right candidate, however a qualification in printing, reprographics, general art and design or digital design will be useful, but not essential. The applicant will require colour-normal vision.
• Job set up - Following written Job Instructions relating to customer orders
• Materials selection - Selecting the correct materials to produce customer orders in line with the Job instructions
• Print set up - Selecting the correct Inks & plates to complete the correct print quality set up
• Manufacturing process - Selecting the correct rotary cutters to complete the press setup & carrying out quality checks, at the start, during and at the end of the print run
• Operating Fanfolders & Sheeter stackers if the job set up requires it
• Identifying problems and fixing faults related to the Job set up and product quality
• Cleaning presses on completion of a print run or job completion
• Carrying out very basic machine maintenance
• Working with other members of the Production team to enhance Knowledge & Training.
• An eye for detail
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to concentrate for long periods
• Mechanical and practical skills
• Team Player
Working hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday, with a 1 hour break through the working day. Overtime is required to meet demands periodically.
If you are a Flexographic Printer and feel that you have the experience to meet the requirements of this role, please submit an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.