8AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Welshpool / Commutable from: Shrewsbury / Powys
Temporary - Permanent
Travail Employment Group are proud to be representing their client in their search for an FLT Driver due to their continued expansion. As an FLT Driver you will play a pivotal role in warehousing within a small team.
• To be responsible for the loading and unloading of all supplier and customer vehicles
• Operate a Forklift truck counterbalance
• Using hand held scanners to find and locate goods within the warehouse
• Stock location onto business system, labelling and physical location of goods.
• To collect pallets from dispatch
• To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in the warehouse and yard.
• Warehouse and dispatch duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Ability to work under pressure
• FLT Counterbalance experience
• Experience of using hand held scanners
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. They have an ever growing reputation. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
• Temporary - Permanent
• Social working hours
Similar Job Titles Include:
• FLT Operator, Warehouse Operator, Forklift Counterbalance, Picker and Packer
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Lisa on 01743 260460. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.