Fork Lift Driver with warehouse...
Fork Lift Driver with warehouse responsibility
Job number: 76003127
- Corby Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.90 per hour
Fork Lift Truck Driver with warehouse responsibility /Corby, Northamptonshire/£10.90ph
Travail Employment Group are working with a packaging company, who are currently looking to expand their workforce, due to a continued increase in their business.
Our client would like to appoint Warehouse Operatives with a Fork lift licence and a driving licence.
Title: Fork Lift Driver with warehouse responsibilities
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Salary: £10.90ph with a potential increase after a qualifying period
Hours: DAY SHIFT
Mon- Thu - 8am - 4pm
Start date: To be confirmed after interview
The ideal candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager before each shift.
- Receipt and booking in of all items delivered checking that the items delivered match the description and quantity on the Delivery note.
- Complete finished pallet ticket ensuring accuracy of the data written.
- Receiving packaging and ingredients, checking that quantities are correct before locating and completing the racking location board and IFS system.
- Ensure correct batch rotation by checking shop orders.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping ensuring the aisle are kept clear and tidy on a daily basis.
- Replenish stock of ingredients for bulk pickers and update IFS system.
- Ensure all unused packaging is counted and returned to warehouse on a daily basis.
- Pick all shop orders and issue and receive them from or to Production area and update IFS system.
- Rotation of finished goods stock within all warehousing ensuring oldest stock is used first.
- Rotate the raw material stock holding area to ensure oldest stocks are used first.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated to the jobholder that are appropriate to the grade of the job.
- Fork Lift Truck licence qualification - Counterbalance and Reach Trucks
You will benefit from:
- Regular overtime
- Working within a growing business
- On- Site Parking
- On - Site Canteen with modern facilities
If you are interested in this role, click apply!
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.