Day and night 12hr shift patterns
• To operate and control the ingredients within specified procedures
• Support the efficient production plan
• Shifts will be on a rolling rota of 12 hours with day shifts starting at 07.00 and night shifts starting at 19.00
• Forklift (Counterbalance) licence essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work alone as well as in a team
• Be able to work under pressure and to production deadlines
• Computer literate to record findings
• Full UK driving license would be advantageous due to the location
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Emma Collins at Travail Aberystwyth 01970 229922
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.