Up to £13.20p/h depending on experience, Sheffield, 4 day week, temp to perm, weekends off, 33 days holiday, pension, death in service, on site free parking, May, August, October and Christmas shut downs.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a large family owned business employing almost 200 people in the Sheffield area. They have recently benefited from £3m site investment so far this year and have an extremely healthy order book manufacturing products for the defence and oil and gas industries. This company has impressive staff retention rates including 30+ years service and is an employer who develops and trains their staff into further opportunities within the business. Easily accessible from Sheffield and Rotherham.
We are recruiting for two Foundry Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis, Reporting into the Foundry Manager, the role of Foundry Operative will include:
- Producing cores and moulds from patterns.
- Following methods cards for each job.
- Paint and assemble moulds/cores.
- Extract and inspect finished products, continue assembly or final smoothing as needed.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety guidelines.
This role would suit candidates with experience working as a Core Maker, Knock Out Operative, Steelworker, Steel Operative, Steel Team Worker, Pattern Maker, Casting Operative or Foundry Operative within a heavy engineering, foundry, steelworks or mould shop. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely stable business with continued growth and development plans. Benefits of working as a Foundry Operative include:
- 33 days holiday
- Premium overtime rates +£3ph Mon - Fri, +£4ph Sat, + £5ph Sun
- 4 day working week (Monday- Thursday)
- Day shift only
- Up to £13.20p/h depending on experience.
- 4 weeks shutdown period throughout year
- Paid breaks
- Working for a well renowned company with impressive staff retention rates
- Free on site parking
- Further training / development opportunities within the business.
For further information regarding this opportunity. Please contact Lucy Johnston on 0114 276 8228, email a copy of your CV or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.